Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dark Fours Rinsing

That's the second book in Timothy Zahn's trilogy.
I bet y'all thought that I'd forgotten about you concerning our fun trips. I realize that it's been a while since our vacation, but I might as well post the pictures that I was planning. The delay has been caused by our Village Missions conference and my presence here at Zachary and Brenda's house. Hopefully I'll be able to post some pictures of this fun soonish, but until then, without further ado, the unveiling of our Seaworld pictures.


I'm a big fan of the Orcas. They are much more majestic than their cousins: regulation orcs.

I was pretty sure, beforehand, that whaling was illegal in most states these days, but I certainly enjoyed my portion.

There's a likelihood that I was a bigger fan of the Belugas than of anything else. For whatever reason, the all-white whales (or the all-black Pilot Whales which I have no pictures of) just greatly entertain me. Perchance my monochromatic preferences reflect my worldview?

Here's a good pic of Emily and her Grandma looking at said whales.

The shadowing in this pictures is a little bit of a bummer, but it's a nice one of both Emily and the polar bear.

And here's a great one of Emily, her parents, and her favorite animals in Seaworld, the Commerson's Dolphins.

2 comments:

Auntie Eisel said...

Yay! I'm the first to comment! :) Thanks for the pictures. That was a fun trip. As was our most recent. I'll be looking forward to those pictures. Especially that cool one of Dad... and the one with the fat boy in the red shorts...

Zachary said...

Emily is a cutie! Is Auntie Eisel talking about a fat K Bud??